- Sideshift frame with 3 Pt Kat 2 or 3 for working widths to 4m, 9m and 12 m, with universal attachment plate for attaching other weeding systems.
- Camera with bracket and universal attachment unit, tough display for setting and monitoring of the technical data also whilst working.
- weight: 390 – 890 kg (without weeding system)
- Support wheels for stable side steering
- Joy-Stick with seat and bracket for manual steering in critical conditions
- Spotlights for working during night time
|Technical requirements of the tractor
- Double effective hydraulic valve
- Four wheel, at least 150 PS
|Minimum plant size
||As soon as the plant row is detectable as a row with the human eye.
- cereals: approx. 3-leaf stage
- sugar beet, soy beans: approx 4-leaf stage
|Maximum plant size
||Steering is no longer necessary and possible when the rows are closed.
|Light- and weather conditions
- 24 h working possible with additional lights
- Wind from the side can lead to unwanted changes in direction which can be manually compensated
||4 - 15 km/h
||+/- 2,5 cm, in light soil
+/- 4 cm, in heavy (not homogenous) soil